STARK Bamboo Track Bike
A real eye catcher, that guarantees interested looks. Inspired by the design of a traditional track bike, the “track” is a true fixie.
The “Track” is the flashy brother of our “City”. A road bike handlebar as well as high profile areo-wheels provide a sporty design and show that the “Track” is no showcase bike but rather can be driven speedily. Totally in style of a fixie, the bike basic version has a front wheel brake combined with a fixed rear hub. By flipping the rear wheel it can be driven as a free-wheel. The installation of a rear brake is possible as well.
Please note that all bikes are assembled upon request. Therefor it will take about 10 days after order till they are ready for shipment.
- STARK Bamboo Bike bamboo frame
- Bamboo canes connected through epoxy resin combined with hemp and synthetic fibres
- Lasered logo
- Internal cable shafts
- BSA bottom bracket
- Ahead head set for 1 1/8 inch steering forks
- 120mm rear wheel paving width
- 27,2mm seating tube size
- Straight dropouts
- Disk brake fixture
- Black components
- Road bike handlebar
- Front and rear wheel brake
- Single speed
- Flip-Flop rear hub
- black wheels with 60mm aero-rims